My first Qt-based project was a commercial database front-end, the Arca Database Browser, released in 2003. At the same time we decided to release an open-source version of it on SF.net. This was before Qt had SQLite support, btw… well, It turned out to be very popular, and despite my lack of updates for the past 3 years there are a lot of people using it, at least according to the feedback I get occasionally and the SF.net statistics.
I was thinking about revisiting the project for a facelift, Qt4 update, bug fixing. And then it happened: I got a message from SF.net saying that someone made the first donation to the project. Ever. So I am getting USD 3.60 (after the fees), apparently. I will use it to buy a glass of wine, but not a very expensive one 🙂